I love fashion and I want you to as well! I have my eye out for the trends and my eye on the classics!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

April Showers...

...bring May flowers! Ok, so it is not yet April but it is quickly approaching and with these rainy months you will need essential spring outerwear. Most importantly you will need a trench coat! The iconic trench coat is a spring classic and will forever return. However, we are seeing some real unique takes on the old stand by and here are a few of my absolute favorite trench coats for this season.

First up is this one from NY & Co. This coat is the traditional style double-breasted trench but it is available in a fun vibrant blue which makes it perfect for this spring. Even better is that it is $49.95!




Ready for a real twist? Check out this great trench coat from Target. The best part of this coat is that it has a superb funnel neck which makes it completely different and not to mention it is in vivid red! This one is $69.99.



Here is an unbelievable deal once again from Forever 21. This is a great variation of a classic black trench first of all it is all satin and secondly it has dramatic puffy sleeves! $34.80 for this one!




My final selection is this one from Tulle. It nicely incorporates the ruffle trend without being to frilly. $85 and available in three colors.



There are so many great choices when shopping for a trench coat! I hope you enjoyed some of these great finds. When you have a lovely coat like one of these you won't mind all the rain so much!

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

I always love a trench coat..Something you can wear all the time..nice picks.

Blaze said...

I love the red!! MMm!! So cozy and cute!!!