I love fashion and I want you to as well! I have my eye out for the trends and my eye on the classics!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Hippity Hoppity...

Easter is on its way! Do you have your Easter dress picked out??? Think of two important spring trends when picking out your dress. Bright. Floral. Those should be in the forefront of your mind when contemplating your outfit.

Check out these gems!

This dress from JcPenney is spectacular! The colors are so vivid and the bead and sequin detailing makes this dress sparkle! Price: $59.99.





How about this lotus patterned chiffon dress from Forever 21. Only $24.80!





Black and white never looked so lively as it does in this dress from Ann Taylor Loft. I adore the lantern sleeves because they are something you don't often see on a dress. Also the hint of aqua color is just enough and would stand out a bit more if you had a nice matching pair of shoes to go with this dress! This one will set you back $69...not bad!




And finally this number from Macy's. I like how the floral print is strictly on the skirt part of the dress which makes it a bit more formal. This dress is $160.





Well...waste no time and start looking! A stunning floral patterned dress is a must have for the season and trust me they are not hard to find!

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

I just think black/white is sooo
classy..good choices, as usual.

Unknown said...

you just reminded me...spring dresses, yeah! i love your choices.