I love fashion and I want you to as well! I have my eye out for the trends and my eye on the classics!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Totally Sheer

Sheer overlays make an outfit hopelessly romantic! Try a new twist on layering and buy some sheer tops, blouses or smocks and pair them with a form fitting dainty camisole for an incredibly feminine look.
There are tons of styles to try for spring and summer but here are a few of my favorites!

First up I found this one at Tulle. The color is neutral so it's great for almost all skin tones and the little bow tie in the front cinches the waist. On sale for $31!




This black sheer smock from Charlotte Russe is a great added piece for a night out. In elegant black you can't go wrong! This smock is $15.99!




Want a nice bright spring color? Try this top from Forever 21 for $22.80. The bright jade coloring and the embroidered details makes this pick stand out!





Lastly is this gorgeous chiffon blouse from Rampage for $22. In it's light peach shade and beautiful lace trim you have to love the vintage-inspired look.




So try some new layering techniques and purchase some tissue-thin pieces. A brilliant new take on an old concept!

4 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

You amaze me..where do you find all this stuff..Beautiful!

Blaze said...

Oh I really like all of these!!! :) I love the teal one best of all! It's so elegant!

gr8tfulgirl said...

Nice picks!!! So romantic!

monamigreetings said...

Wow, they are gorgeous and great deals!
I love the teal one the best.