I love fashion and I want you to as well! I have my eye out for the trends and my eye on the classics!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Ruffle Some Feathers!

From the adorably sweet to the insanely dramatic, ruffles are getting a lot of attention these days! They are being seen on all articles of clothing and accessories (I hope they don't return on men's tuxedos!!!) and offer a touch of femininity to your ensemble.

I say start with a solid colored, moderately ruffled shirt to add to your closet. Crazy patterned ruffle shirts will definitely out date themselves quicker than a sleek single colored one.

Here are some of my top picks:

First on my list of incredible deals is this crisp blouse. It's tailored frame and ribbon accent give it just the right amount of elegance that you could easily where this from work to dinner. And hey treat yourself to a good restaurant because the price for this is only $24.80 brought to you by Forever21.





This next top fits in two fashion trend categories: brights and ruffles! This is absolutely my favorite pick for today. The flashy hue of green is perfect color for spring and the belted detail cinches nicely at the waist. At $24.50 from Wet Seal you can't afford not to have it!





Now for something all together sweet. I love this shirt because it includes both the delicate ruffles with the soft bubble sleeves! So chic and only $38 from Macy's!






And finally a dark purple silk top with light dot impressions. I imagine this top with wide legged black trousers and sparkling accessories...like perhaps some chandelier earrings. This one is slightly more expensive at $58.00 and available at Urban Outfitters.




There they are, my top picks of the day! So don't be afraid to ruffle some feathers, would ya?!

2 comments:

Ivy & Mae said...

the purple and green one are great. good selections.

Rosebud Collection said...

Boy, they are really cute..Great job on the picks.